A wine fly or fruit fly, the Drosophila, belongs to the family Drosophilidae.
Small-sized flies, 3-8 mm with characteristic red eyes.
They appear in the autumn until the beginning of winter and they like the moisture and fruit and wine residues(fermented products).
- good cleanliness of the space
- moisture limitation
- covering of the garbage bin
- frequent removal of garbage
- use of traps with food attractant
- use of electric insect traps
- residual sprays with biocides
Browse our products: fly control products